You can choose where you go for physical therapy! Here’s why we think you should choose us:
- 45-60 minutes of one-on-one contact with a licensed physical therapist
- Local, independent and family-owned
- Focus on “hands-on” manual therapy techniques
- Our pursuit to provide the best service and overall experience
- Convenient location to campus and downtown
How We Can Help You
We offer services to help reduce your pain, improve your posture, increase your energy and enhance your quality of life. Each person has a unique potential for fitness, health and happiness and we offer services for all fitness levels. We see the whole gamut of orthopedic injuries from a strained neck to an ankle surgery. The next time you or someone you know is complaining about back pain, a troublesome Achilles, an aching shoulder, or knee pain, please call us to see how we can help.
In Wisconsin, you can be evaluated and treated by a licensed physical therapist without a referral from a physician. Don’t wait if you are in pain! We will still communicate and consult with your physician regarding your plan of care. Coverage is specific to your insurance policy and we will need to confirm coverage before your first appointment.